attractive animated characters are so weird bc it’s like “you’re just a bunch of lines but i’d fuck you”
THEY ARE NOT A BUNCH OF LINES!
THEY ARE ALIVE!
THEY ARE REAL!
I’M GOING TO HAVE THEIR BABIES!
I’m here to ruin your life.
The picture whispered me this phrase slowly and low while I made it. How a little torture.
The complet picture will be a poster that you can buy soon in JapanWeekend in Madrid (20-21 September 2014) in stand of Déjà Blue Circle with other illustrations of the other components of circle. More Free! and other fandoms waiting yours.
- LAUGHING SO HARD OVER THE MOST RIDICULOUS SHIT IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT, CLUTCHING THEIR STOMACHS, SNORTING AND STRUGGLING TO BREATHE
- Person A leaving tHIGH HICKEYS ON PERSON B (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)
- BOTH OF THEM BEING THE BEST FRIENDS THAT EVERYONE JUST ASSUMES IS A COUPLE AND NO ONe is even surprised when they announce their official bc wtf do u mean u werent before
- GIVINGG EACH OTHER ESKIMO KISSES
- GIVING EACH OTHER BUTTERFLY KISSES
- FIGHTING OVER THE LAST COOKIE
- WRESTLING MATCH ON THE COUCH THAT ENDS WITH ONE OF THEM HITTING THEIR HEADS ON THE FLOOR AND THE OTHER HAS TO KISS THE BOOBOO BETTER
- GOING ON AN ICE SKATING DATE AND PERSON A BEING A KLUTZ THAT KEEPS FALLING SO PERSON B HAS TO HOLD THEIR HANDS BUT THEY BOTH END UP TRIPPING AND LANDING ON THEIR ASSES AND EVERYONE STARES AT THEM AS THEY KEEP LAUGHING
- DOING CUDDLY MOVIE NIGHTS AND CRYING OVER CHEESY CHICK FLICKS
- MAKING FUN OF BAD MOVIES TOGETHER
- BEING THE ANNOYING PPL IN THE BACK OF A MOVIE THEATER THAT TRY TO THROW POPCORN AT PEOPLE
- FIGHTING OVER WHO GETS TO BE BIG SPOON
- NOW I’M CRYING
- ABORT MISSION ABORT ABORT
- I DIDN’T NEED THIS
社会人の朝 理想vs現実 #hokuto #社会人 〜 ほくぴー
The morning of a working adult. Ideal vs reality #hokuto #workingadult 〜 ほくぴー
The morning of a working adult.
Reality: Staying up late is bad-
This guy is my new favorite person.
the dance AU continues
This time Kuroo+Bokuto take the spotlight. Personal hc: they would definitely create their own dance. ANACONDA DON’T WANT NONE INDEED.
three days later people ask them to stop.
Akaashi, Kuroo said they’ll beat our team like no big deal so I couldn’t just leave it like that!!!
I can’t believe I spent so much time on a thing this stupid.
i’ve seen more posts of people being excited for Home than this movie, which made me upset because this movie comes out before Home does (not that i am saying that you shouldn’t praise Home as well). and as for Big Hero 6 (a movie that also comes out after the Book of Life) and the people saying that there is a lack of representation of Asians in media, i feel you. why? because there is a bigger lack of hispanics, and i agree Disney messed up, you be upset. but be happy for Hispanics as well because we finally got an animated movie representing us and our culture. so please go see this movie when it comes out.
that is all i ask.
im soexcited about this movie but i keep seeing this post and want to add that everyone should also keep in mind that dia de los muertos is specifically MEXICAN. la muerte (santa muerte) and a lot of what is being depicted is seen primarily in MEXICAN culture and should not be lumped together in its entirety as a “hispanic” thing.
I need to explain a little bit more about the cast, because seriously this is so cool:
The cast of characters in the movie is almost entirely Mexican, save for a few minor characters who (from what I can tell) aren’t relevant to the plot. The voice cast is ALL POC with like 3 exceptions, and most of the cast members are Mexican, meaning that this is a story being told by characters and by people who have a direct cultural connection to it. That’s huge.
ALL OF THIS AND MORE! GO SEE IT!
Hispanics need so much more representation then we get <3
Yayy culturesss <333
It’s fun, colorful, and has a great Dia de Los Muertos theme! Get excited!!
The writer/creator/animator whose brainchild this is, Jorge Gutierrez (El Tigre), is also Mexican, and he came to speak at my school literally the day before he was scheduled to have his first meeting with the producers on this film. And even though he had a flight to catch, he hung around after his presentation and gave us a lesson on character design and color theory, just for the fun of it. He’s super cool. His story of how he struggled to get where he is, and how hard he had to work to get this film made without executives trying to turn it into total garbage, is absolutely inspiring, and I hope it comes out in like an art book or something later because… man, thinking about how much this guy has fought for his art kept me going on more than a few occasions. See this shit guys!!!